Date:      Fri, 13 Feb 1998 14:44:09 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@asme.org>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, mike@smith.net.au, grog@lemis.com, koshy@india.hp.com, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: General policy on trademark violations

Wilko Bulte wrote:
> ..
>
>  My problem with it is, as Warner already indicates, that the party
>  with the best lawyer (read: most $$ to burn) will in all likelihood
>  win the case. For a start, the party who is less equipped with $$
>  will probably settle without even trying to win in court. The issue
>  who is right or wrong is irrelevant.

While I was using AIX 4.1.3, I noticed they include some of the BSD
games (very happily I enjoyed fortune on a different box :). Why not
include the games that come with AIX and wait for IBM's lawyers to
defend us in case of an eventuality ?

I guess we could port the rest from an OpenBSD repository...just a
suggestion, I miss them, but they don't really belong with the kernel.

	Pedro.