Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:51:56 +0100
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
Cc:        Eric Anholt <eta@lclark.edu>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is XFree86 4.3.0 going to be in 4.8? -nt-

--M/SuVGWktc5uNpra

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 11:48:38AM +0100, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
> Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl> writes:
> > This is with PERL_VERSION=3D5.8.0 in /etc/make.conf, and no /usr/bin/pe=
rl
> > (since this is -CURRENT), which is why mkhtmlindex barfs.
>=20
> "use.perl port"

Noted, thanks. I thought this was only needed for -STABLE, but apparently I
was wrong.  After manually installing a symlink the port installed fine of
course, but I gather this the canonical way of installing the link?

--Stijn

--=20
The most reliable proof that there are extraterrestrial intelligent
lifeforms out there is that nobody actually tries to get in contact
with us.
		-- Dirk Mueller

--M/SuVGWktc5uNpra

--M/SuVGWktc5uNpra--