Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 2002 19:59:13 -0300
From:      Ronan Lucio <ronanl@melim.com.br>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Error on Terminal

Hello,

A client of mine has the follow situation:
They have a AIX server with several terminals connected in it.
I don't know how speak it in english, in portuguese we call
donkey terminal... :-/, it's a terminal with just monitor and
keyboard (It has no CPU).

Ok, when a user logs in, such terminal open a telnet section
on a FreeBSD Internet Server where the user execute the pine
program.

Until yesterday, they have a FreeBSD-3.2 box and everythink
worked fine. Now, I needed to upgrade it to FreeBSD-4.5-RELEASE
but, after I have installed it the user of the donkey terminal
stop accessing pine program.

If I log in with telnet from a PC running windows, it works fine
but, from the donkey terminals it gives me the following errors:

When I execute pine, it says:
"Can't open terminal capabilities database"

When I execute vi, it says:
"No terminal database found"

Does anyone knews what could it be?

PS: I'm sorry for my pool english.