Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 1997 13:20:48 +0000 ()
From:      Patrick Nadeau <pnadeau@maeve.physics.utoronto.ca>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   IBM TR driver -- thanks!

Thanks to everyone who wrote in with offers of help in testing, with hardware
donations and simply with encouragement relative to the writing of
an IBM token ring driver.

I am keeping a list of prospective testers.  When the driver is mature enough
to be considered Alpha code I will get in contact with you.

Sorry to have to reply with this `form letter' but I won't have a chance
to reply to everyone before leaving for a much overdue vacation.

It's nice to see there is still a place for cooperation in the increasingly
commercial and M$-ized world of computers.

Again, thanks.