Date:      Sun, 08 Mar 1998 21:35:04 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Jan Koum <jkb@best.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: stty and ppp questions

Hi,

You may need to stty the ``initial state device'' - ttyid1 in this
case.  Also, connect to the device at the given speed and press
return a few times to lock it to the correct speed.

You also need to get the latest version of ppp from

  http://www.FreeBSD.org/~brian

The version that came with 2.2.5 is known to have a problem exiting
after the client has hung up :-(

      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;