Date:      Wed, 1 Jul 2015 09:38:28 -0400
From:      Julio Merino <jmmv@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   panic: data storage interrupt trap

Hello,

I filed this as a bug yesterday (PR kern/201223) but thought that I =
might have some better luck by asking here as well.

I have had a FreeBSD stable-10 installation on a Mini G4 since September =
and, so far, been unable to get a full poudriere bulk build (of a very =
reduced set of packages!) to complete without panicking the machine.  =
This is a bit unfortunate because I'd like to use this system as a small =
server... but the instability seems to make it unsuitable for that =
purpose.

The machine crashes like this:

panic: data storage interrupt trap
cpuid =3D 0
KDB: stack backtrace:
#0 0x45f3e0 at vpanic+0x138
#1 0x45f480 at panic+0x54
#2 0x77da3c at trap_fatal+0x1bc
#3 0x77ea04 at trap+0xfa0
#4 0x76ee9c at powerpc_interrupt+0x170

The bug above contains a copy of core.txt after the reboot with all =
other relevant crash data.

Any hints as to what may be wrong or how to get more information?

Thanks!

--=20
Julio Merino -- http://julio.meroh.net/=