Date:      Sun, 24 Jul 2005 07:45:39 +0200
From:      manfred <manfred.lotz@web.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   "Save as page..." freezes firefox for 15 minutes

When the first time after loading firefox I choose File/Save Page as...
firefox freezes for 15 minutes. Then the "Save as" window opens and all
works fine.

After newly choosing File/Save Page as... the "Save as" windows opens up
instantaneously.

The problem doesn't disappear even after deleting ~/.mozilla before
starting firefox.

I'm running firefox 1.0.6 under FreeBSD 5.4. The problem occured also with
firefox 1.04. There is no CPU usage. It is simply a waiting situation.
However, I have not the faintest idea what firefox is waiting for.

Any ideas, how to track it down?

--
Manfred