Date:      Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:19:19 +0000
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ticketswitch.com>
To:        rwatson@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, drosih@rpi.edu, rblayzor.bulk@inoc.net
Subject:   Re: Big problems with 7.1 locking up :-(

> desirable.  You might want to give the NMI a test run just to make sure it
> behaves as you think it should, though -- be aware that if DDB/KDB aren't
> compiled into the kernel, then an NMI will panic the box.

Unfortunately it does this...

http://toybox.twisted.org.uk/~pete/71_nmi1.png

That is locked up too - hitting return does nothing. I was hoping it
was just garbled output but had actually gone to the debugger.
Apparently not.

Thats with a config file containing KDB, DDB and BREAK_TO_DEBUGGER,
which does work as I have tested it with CTRL_ALT_ESC.

Mmmmm....

-pete.