Date:      Mon, 8 Oct 2001 22:08:15 -0700
From:      Kevin G.Eliuk <kg@dccnet.com>
To:        "Matthew Emmerton" <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>, "Gabriel Rossetti" <rossettigab@tiscalinet.ch>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: D-Link DE-220

On Monday 01 October 2001 03:21 pm, Matthew Emmerton wrote:
> >>I would like to know if the D-Link DE-220 NIC can be >used with FreeBSD
>
> 4.3?
>
> >>I tried it but w/out success.
> >
> > Is the ISA card?  If it is I don't think you can, I tried to get a DE-220
>
> ISA to work

> I used one of those a while back using the ed0 driver.  I had to fiddle
> with the D-Link DOS config program before I got an IRQ/port/iomem
> combination that the system was happy with, but I do know that I had it
> working. Unfortunately, I don't have the card anymore so I can't help with
> any specifics.

After configuring with the dos utility, I have currently two operating in a
system based on the following params.

# ISA Ethernet NICs.
device          ed0     at isa? port 0x240 irq 10 iomem 0xd8000
device          ed1     at isa? port 0x280 irq 5 iomem 0xd8000

--
"If you've done six impossible things before breakfast, why not round
it off with dinner at Milliway's, the restaurant at the end of the