Date:      Wed, 16 Dec 1998 10:34:39 -0400 (AST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <marc.fournier@acadiau.ca>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   any way of gleaming info from these?

vnode_pager_putpages: residual I/O 4096 at 113
vnode_pager_putpages: I/O error 6
vnode_pager_putpages: residual I/O 4096 at 113
vnode_pager_putpag_putpage_pager_putpages: residual I/O 4096 at 113
vnode_pager_putpages: I/O error 6
vnode_pager_putpages: residual I/O 4096 at 113

maybe its totally impossible, but is there no way of detailing which drive
is causing this?  or is it not a drive?

Marc G. Fournier                                 marc.fournier@acadiau.ca
Systems Administrator, Acadia University

  "These are my opinions, which are not necessarily shared by my employer"