Date:      Mon, 19 Aug 1996 07:57:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jim Riffle <rif@ns.kconline.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   how /etc/security works

I feel like a total fool, but I am having troubles deciphering exactly how
/etc/security works.
Here is what troubles me..

MP=`mount -t ufs | sed 's;/dev/;&r;' | awk '{ print $3 }'`
set $MP
while test $# -ge 1; do
	mount=$1
	shift
	find $mount -xdev \( -perm -u+s -or -perm -g+s \) | sort
done | xargs -n 20 ls -lgTd > $TMP

I understand the find command, but the rest of that, I am just not sure as
to what is really going on.  In the end, what I am wanting to do is have
it skip /var/news alltogether while doing find on everything else.  Could
one of you sh wizards please decipher this for me?

Thanks,
Jim Riffle