Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 1996 12:06:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Utz <spaz@u.washington.edu>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Maelstrom patch?

Hello All;

	I recall somebody posting a patch to Maestroom to get it to
compile on freebsd. I thought i had saved it, but i cant find it. What's
even more frrustrating is that i used the archive search at
www.freebsd.org with the keyord Maelstrom and got totally unrelated mail
entries back concering somebody's ethernet card patches... what is up with
that?

	if somebody could send it to me i would appreciate it, i find that
i have entirely too much valuable study time on my hands :-)!

tnx!

 John Utz	spaz@u.washington.edu
	idiocy is the impulse function in the convolution of life