Date:      Sun, 3 Jun 2007 21:46:22 +0400
From:      Ruslan Ermilov <ru@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Some packages are missing from 7-current/i386?

Hi Kris,

On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 01:03:53PM -0400, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 06:01:05PM +0400, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >=20
> > Anyone knows why the latest packages for 7-current/i386
> >=20
> > ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-7-current/All/
> >=20
> > miss the xorg-7.2 package and some others, while according
> > to pointyhat logs there were no errors.
>=20
> Actually xorg-7.2 did not build last time, because many of the
> applications had plist errors.  Hopefully these have now been fixed.
>=20
Do you mean that i386 packages were built before, and
amd64's after these errors have been fixed?  Or amd64
was built before they were introduced?  ;)

And one more question.  Where on http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/
I can see that the xorg's build was broken last time?
I seem to have checked the error logs from the last
full and current builds, but didn't find anything
relevant, hence my email.  Thanks!

Cheers,
--=20
Ruslan Ermilov