Date:      Sun, 16 Sep 2001 13:01:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bryan Taylor <btaylor@berkano.pair.com>
To:        Justin Stanford <jus@security.za.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Gigabyte 1U GS-SR101 Server and Onboard Intel NIC trouble.. anyone?

I had the same kind of problem few months back.  Was never able to find a
solution for it (No help from Gigabyte).  It wasted 3 weeks of my time.
Finally I decided to dump the Gigabyte 1U GS-SR101 server and bought a 1U
server based on ServerWork LE chipset.  The Gigabyte 1U GS-SR101 was nothing
but problems.

Bryan Tyalor
P-Network