Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 1996 12:07:47 -0700 (MST)
From:      C Robertson <csr@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hard Driv

OK, I'm really up a certain creek without a paddle.  I downloaded the
boot.flp, root.flp, rawrite.exe and all of those bin.?? files for FreeBSD
2.1.0.  Then I created the boot disk image and root image onto 3.5"
disks.  In my excitement I deleted my entire DOS partition, losing all of
my bin.?? files in the process.  Anyways, I created a partition for BSD
and couldn't get it installed.  But when I tried to delete the partition
and create a DOS one again, FDisk reports that my IDE drive is only 12MB!!
I can run the BSD disk and create a BSD partition for the full 516MB, but
not a DOS one.

If there is a BSD partition, and then I load DOS Fdisk and delete the
non-DOS partition (which is reported at 516MB) I still get only a maximum
drive space of 12MB.

What can I do???

Chris.