Date:      Tue, 22 Dec 1998 22:43:10 -0700
From:      "James A. Taylor" <jataylor@lundahl.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: help

WL wrote:
> I have a 2PC network, running 95, + want to run FreeBsd, so I can execute
> CGI scripts offline, before I upload them to my webserver.  Is this
> possible?

FreeBSD itself is not a web server however Apache is available
in the FreeBSD packages collection. Apache is touted as the
most popular web server on the internet and can run CGI scripts.

The latest version of Apache is also available for Win32 although
it is not as stable as the Unix version (or so I here). For more
information visit the Apache web site: http://www.apache.org