Date:      Tue, 09 Jun 1998 11:47:21 -0400
From:      "Schuder, Rick" <rick_schuder@merck.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   3Com 3C905B NICs

Anyone have a driver for 3Com's 3C905B network cards?  The supported
configuration area says freebsd will support 3Com 3c90x.  However, when I go
to /stand/sysinstall, configure, network, interface...I don't see an
ethernet device, rather lp0 is shown (which is some kind of parallel laplink
device).  I'm currently running an older version of FreeBSD 2.2.5.

Thanks,
rick_schuder@merck.com