Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 2014 17:56:48 +0000
From:      "Peel, Casey" <casey.peel@isilon.com>
To:        "freebsd-testing@freebsd.org" <freebsd-testing@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "bdrewery@FreeBSD.org" <bdrewery@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Please provide process for small, targeted fixes in tools/regression

I have several small, targted fixes to files in src/tools/regression/ to:

1)      enable existing *.t tests to run that were failing

2)      add new *.t files for directories that enable running TAP-enabled b=
inaries through prove

3)      *.c updates to remove clang compiler warnings

Can someone please provide a process for getting these approved and committ=
ed in a timely manner? I would prefer to get these upstream and then pull t=
hem down if at all possible, but I simply don't have time for these to lang=
uish for weeks in a committee.

Isilon has BSD committers (eg: bdrewery) I can leverage if that would be mo=
re expedient but given these are all testing-centric it seems like getting =
approval from one or more people on freebsd-testing would be best.

Thanks,
-- Casey

--
Performance Test Ninja