Date:      Wed, 29 Oct 1997 08:00:19 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Stephen D. Spencer" <lists3@artorius.sunflower.com>
To:        Dmitry Krasnov <lethal.storm@chat.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GUS PnP does not work...

Dmitry,

Current, the only option for the Gus PnP (that I know of anyway) is from
4-front technilogies.  Check out their page: www.4front-tech.com.  For
$20(US) they'll sell you a suite of BSD PnP drivers.  A little buggy, but
very easy to configure.

-Stephen

 On Wed, 29 Oct 1997, Dmitry Krasnov wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am new to FreeBSD and sorry if my question is too stupid.
> I've try to install a GUS PnP on my home machine but it does not work.
> I have recompiled os kernel with original GUS drivers... It do not help me.
>
> How do I fix this?... if I can, course...
> Thanx in advance... Dmitry
>
> P.S. Sorry for my awful english :(

-    Stephen Spencer        finger gladiatr@artorius.sunflower.com for      -
-    administrator          PGP key.                                        -
-    Sunflower Datavision	  http://www.sunflower.com		    -