Date:      Thu, 8 Oct 1998 22:20:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TCP/IP books

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, Mark Cockrum wrote:

>I'm a college student who just installed a copy of FreeBSD that
>got at Defcon this summer.  I have a copy of The Complete FreeBSD
>by Greg Lehey, and I am starting to feel "somewhat" comfortable
>witht the operating system.

This came across -questions. It looks like a successful case of advocacy.
If we apply the lieutenant's reasoning, we probably saved at least fifty
men by sacrificing this one CD. (Ref. Saving Pvt. Ryan)

I am not much of a nerd outside of the fact that I spend every waking
moment in front of a professor or a computer. I don't get any trade rags.

Where does one find out about all these goings-on?

I think I would like to attend some locally. In fact, I would even buy the
T-shirt so I could fly my colors. (And put green before red in my kilts.)

Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/