Date:      Sun, 30 Mar 1997 20:19:33 +0530 (GMT+0530)
From:      Chirayu Patel <chirayu@idc.tandem.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   More info reqd.

Hi,

I am currently using a Pentium 75Mhz system with Linux and Win95 installed
on it. But i never use Win95..it's just there. I recently came across some
postings on FreeBSD ..which got me interested in it.

Is it posible to install FreeBSD in the Win95 partition on my machine..if
yes..the how??

Also i would like to know...how fast is the FreeBSd kernel code..as
compared to the Linux kernel code...and can some someone give me some
pointers to sites where i can find more info abt the kerel code.

Thanx in advance
Chirayu

 Chirayu Patel -/- email: chirayu@wipinfo.soft.net ,chirayu@idc.tandem.com
                 Linux is addictive, I am hooked!