Date:      Sat, 12 Aug 2006 14:48:10 +0300
From:      "Adrian Penisoara" <ady@freebsd.ady.ro>
To:        "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ports security [was: Ports/source dance]

Hi,

--
> Simon L. Nielsen
> FreeBSD Deputy Security Officer

Thanks for the well-written response. I think at least part of it should
make it into the FreeBSD Security Information page (
http://www.freebsd.org/security/ ) since currently there is just a simple
reference towards VuXML for ports security.

My 2cents,
Adrian Penisoara
Ady (@freebsd.ady.ro, @rofug.ro)