Date:      Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:53:53 +0200
From:      Martin Jessa <freebsd@yazzy.org>
To:        Panagiotis Astithas <past@noc.ntua.gr>
Cc:        glewis@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: JDK 1.3 loop?

For the future generations.
It seems like installing of /usr/ports/java/linux-blackdown-jdk13 and running make WITH_LINUX_BOOTSTRAP=yes install for the native jdk13 should solve the problem.
Anyway, this should be either stated in the port build as a comment or fixed as a dependiency.

Too bad it doesnt work either. At least not on 5.1-CURRENT (no optimalization in the make.conf file):

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
gmake[5]: *** [.compile.classlist] Error 139
gmake[5]: Leaving directory `/usr/ports/java/jdk13/work/j2sdk1.3.1/make/sun/javac/oldjavac'
gmake[4]: *** [optimized] Error 2

Thanks

YazzY