Date:      Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:16:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        clefevre@citeweb.net, murray@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/31447: global broken links fix

Synopsis: global broken links fix

State-Changed-From-To: open->analyzed
State-Changed-By: murray
State-Changed-When: Tue Oct 23 15:13:48 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
This patch was huge and difficult to work with.  Please submit your
changes more often so that the PRs are easy to deal with. ;) You've
done some excellent work here.

Would it be possible for you to generate another patch with just your
URL entity stuff?  It looks really cool but I wanted to take care of
everything else in your patch first.  I really like the idea of doing
make TOPLEVEL="bla" since this would have made my job producing
printed output easier.

Thanks!

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=31447