Date:      Wed, 12 Nov 2003 22:11:08 -0500
From:      Michael Edenfield <kutulu@kutulu.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports PR's that can be closed...

--cvVnyQ+4j833TQvp

I have a couple of open ports PR's than can probably be taken care of
fairly quickly:

ports/56190: des commited a working version of the broken patch I
submitted, so this can just get closed.  I have 2/3 of a patch to get rid of
varargs totally that I'll send-pr later.

ports/58446: I sent in an additional patch to take care of the issue
with the broken test.

Also, while someone's in a pr-closing mood, it's not a ports PR but
bin/46379 has been open for ~ a year.  I was just a stupid feature I
wrote for someone on IRC, and there's no reason for the PR to stay open
so feel free to close that one too.

--Mike

--cvVnyQ+4j833TQvp

--cvVnyQ+4j833TQvp--