Date:      Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:26:21 +0200
From:      Johan Johansen <Johan.Johansen@cc.uit.no>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Johan.Johansen@cc.uit.no
Subject:   Cant get 3C574-TX to work with 3.3-R

I had my 3Com 3C574-TX card working with 3.2-R + pao on my laptop. When
FreeBSD 3.3 was released, I saw this card was supported directly, so I
updated to 3.3-R.

My 3C574-TX card does _not_ work any more, pccardd say
driver allocation failed for 3Com

I use kernel made from /usr/src/sys/i386/conf/PCCARD and /etc/pccard.conf
from /etc/pccard.conf.samples that says

 # 3Com Fast Etherlink 3C574TX
card "3Com" "3C574-TX Fast EtherLink PC Ca"
        config  0x1 "ep0" ? 0x1
        insert  echo 3Com Fast Etherlink 3C574TX inserted
        insert  /etc/pccard_ether ep0
        remove  echo 3Com Fast Etherlink 3C574TX removed
        remove  /sbin/ifconfig ep0 delete

Some tips, anyone?

mvh
Johan Johansen