Date:      Fri, 26 Nov 1999 10:10:26 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai@bart.nl>
To:        Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@nojunk.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Docs in Italian ...

-On [19991125 18:45], Salvo Bartolotta (bartequi@nojunk.com) wrote:
>So far, I have had a lot of fun with the fruits of *your* work, and I
>would like to give my (little) contribution to the FreeBSD project by
>translating some material into Italian, to begin with.
>might consider other tasks, too :-))

How well do you know DocBook?  It is what we use to create the
documentation in.  See http://www.docbook.org for a reference.

>Could you please let me know who the responsible for the project is ?
>And could you please let me know about its status, about the list of
>the translation tasks to be (yet)accomplished, etc. ?

OK, after reading on, I found this on the webpages:

http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/translations.html#italian

Please contact them.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<asmodai@bart.nl>                      bART Internet Services /