Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:26:23 -0500
From:      nathan <beemern@telecom.ksu.edu>
To:        "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
Cc:        "'questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Installing on to a laptop with no CD-Rom.

--------------94E7BAA1E5B4FEF560C6A2AE

don't think you could "construct" one.. unless you have a LOT of
patience (:

seriously tho, i'm sure there's a store in the greater Pittsburgh area
that would have one.
the one i used didn't even have any 'logic' or anything on it, basically
just wired a "small" connector (for the laptop) to a "bigger" one for
the standard IDE cable.

"Person, Roderick" wrote:

>  seems like a simple solution. Where would I get a adapter to do this,
> or would I have to construct it.

--------------94E7BAA1E5B4FEF560C6A2AE

don't think you could "construct" one.. unless you have a LOT&nbsp;of patience
(:
that would have one.
just wired a "small" connector (for the laptop) to a "bigger"&nbsp;one
for the standard IDE&nbsp;cable.
like a simple solution. Where would I get a adapter to do this, or would