Date:      Wed, 5 Mar 2014 22:11:33 +0100
From:      Albert Shih <Albert.Shih@obspm.fr>
To:        "Christopher J. Ruwe" <cjr@cruwe.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: poudriere data lost

 Le 04/03/2014 à 21:18:10+0100, Christopher J. Ruwe a écrit

> I am not sure that I read correctly what you are saying.
>
> So, you installed poudriere, created a jail _and_ compiled a bulk
> compile (poudriere bulk) for all your packages? These got built and
> are gone after reboot?

Yes.

> I never whitnessed that. If you did not run a bulk compile, this is

Me neither.

> expected. If you did run a bulk compile, what dataset was mounted at
> poudriere/data/packages/poudriere10R-default at that time? Look there
> for your packages.

All are gone the partition is empty.

But I don't have many packages so it's easy to rebuild all. Maybe I make
some mistake somewhere I didn't notice.

I try to reproduce this problem several time and I didn't success, let's
say I drink too much ;-)

thanks for the help.

Regards.

JAS