Date:      Sat, 16 Mar 2002 09:57:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Userland Hacker Task: divert socket listener...

Heh. I had something a little like that at one point -- it just acted as a
pass-through, but also logged in the pcap format.  I thought someone had
done modifications to tcpdump to allow it to speak to divert sockets,
don't know that it was ever actually committed.  Might be in the PR's
still.  Was great for testing and understanding firewall rules.