Date:      Tue, 22 May 2001 02:35:44 +0100
From:      "Mark Hughes" <mark@dvdnews.co.uk>
To:        "Devon Thompson" <DThompson@OTG.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re:

> Just how much of FreeBSD destiny is tied
> to Wind River anyway?

As far as I see it, not much at all. Wind River support the development of freeBSD, not
least of which by employing a number of the freebsd core team to work on freeBSD, however
as Wind River in no way owns FreeBSD, I suppose the worst they could do would be to remove
the support that they currently give, support which was formerly given by BSDi, and it
seems from what's been annoucned they plan to continue with.

At least, thats what I think....I could of course be totally wrong, I often am :)

Regards,
Mark