Date:      31 May 1996 14:35:04 -0400
From:      Robert Nicholson <robert@elastica.com>
To:        Stephen Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>
Cc:        David Brockus <dbrockus@cyberhall.com>, FreeBSD questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Need a Tape Drive Recommendation

You would be incredibly stupid not to buy the HP 1533A dat drive (AKA
the support HP product is the SureStore 6000e)  HP 1533A is the OEM
drive that some suppliers will sell you. A friend recently purchased a
6000e for about $850 I think which is a good price.

There's simply no better dat drive solution.

--
                  "Under the circumstances I will sit down."
            (PGP key: send email with Subject: request pgp key)