Date:      Tue, 7 Feb 2006 21:07:16 +0100
From:      Pietro Cerutti <pietro.cerutti@gmail.com>
To:        aguridan razvan <razvan_aguridan@yahoo.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: help

On 2/7/06, aguridan razvan <razvan_aguridan@yahoo.com> wrote:
> i'm switching to freeBSD from debian and i don't know how to switch the r=
unlevel of the system. i want to start my system in a user graphical enviro=
nment but i don't know how. can you please help me? thank you.

FreeBSD doesn't have the conception of runlevels.
Have a look here: http://www.burdell.org/articles/freebsd/

To boot in X you have to configure something like gdm or kdm, you may
want to look at the respective man pages.

Regards,

--
Pietro Cerutti
<pietro.cerutti@gmail.com>