Date:      Tue, 27 May 2003 16:08:34 +1000
From:      Carl Makin <carl@stagecraft.cx>
To:        <dl5bct@gmx.net>, " Cornelius, Peter" <peter.cornelius@comsoft.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD HAM (Amateur Radio) ports

Hi Peter,

On Tuesday, May 27, 2003, at 02:12 PM, Cornelius, Peter wrote:

> how about a port ;-)) How about a ham section in ports ;-)==)

Kpsk is already in the ports in the "comms" section.  That's the one
I'm using.  I have a port for Xastir ready, as I suspect does one of
the main Xastir committers so I guess his will be the official one. :)

I have on my todo list to make ports for QSSTV and GMFSK, both of which
I have working well under FreeBSD with minimal porting effort.  I'll
get to them sometime in July I think.

FreeBSD-multimedia is probably not the best place to discuss this.
There used to be a ham-bsd list at ucsd.edu that I think is now
defunct.  Is there enough interest to resurrect it?

Carl.