Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 07:59:25 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSDI giving out old info?

According to Wes Peters:
> VPN Support
>  IPsec                                                                  ???
>  ISAKMP                                                                 ???
>  PPTP                                                                   ???

Either the previously mentionned Skip port or use of the KAME IPsec
package. There is also a simplier package written by one of our committers,
Pierre Beyssac. It runs only in tunnel mode (as opposed to transport) and
doesn't negociate keys but works well.

>  RAS                                                                  MSP ???

Yes, MSP.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 4.0-CURRENT #71: Sun May  9 20:16:32 CEST 1999