Date:      Sat, 4 May 2002 04:04:56 +0200
From:      Johan Karlsson <k@numeri.campus.luth.se>
To:        freebsd-bugbusters@freebsd.org
Subject:   can't edit-pr pending/36285

Hi

while trying to clean up among the pending PRs
(marking the as 'confidential: no') I'm having some
problems.

johan@freefall ~ >ep 36285
pr-edit: Invalid PR 36285.
Failed to lock PR 36285

Can someone with more know-how than me do the following changes

>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       =09Patch (against core dumps) and improvemets for apmd(8)
>Confidential:   yes
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    gnats-admin
>State:          open

should be

>Category:       bin
>Synopsis:       =09Patch (against core dumps) and improvemets for apmd(8)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    freebsd-bugs
>State:          closed

It should be closed since it has been sent again as PR 36374

Thanks

/Johan K

--
Johan Karlsson		mailto:k@numeri.campus.luth.se