Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 1999 00:43:36 +0000 (IST)
From:      ARUN KRISHNASWAMY <kar@giasmda.vsnl.net.in>
To:        Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: HDD refuses to sync before shutting down.

On Sun, 10 Jan 1999, Dan Busarow wrote:

> The obvious question to me would be, what did you change in your kernel
> config file?

Hi,

	I know :). I changed a few options around, added some, added
support for my SB 16 sound card, commented out all the SCSI and Ethernet
card options, added support for the ext2fs filesystem. That's about it. I
could mail the file, but it is rather long ... (BTW, this is the first
time I've compiled a kernel under FreeBSD, so I amy have overlooked
something very obvious :( )

	Thanks.
						- arun

---------