Date:      Fri, 4 Jan 2002 22:58:49 +0700
From:      "Roman Y. Bogdanov" <peps37@ktk.ru>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Time to upgrade... and some question's.

... now playing: KLF - Last train to trancentral

  I decide buy DVD-cdrom.  I have lots of question.

  I have Tecram390F SCSI controller and Plextor PX-40 MAX + Yamaha
  8/8/24 writer on it. I don't won't 3 cd drive in my home box. Can u give me
  some advise that DVD drive good as plextor in reading CD disc?

  Q: What model be a better choise for FreeBSD?

  Q: What software i need for wathing DVD disc?

  Q: What software i can use for encoding DVD to DIVx?

  Q: At this time i have SB live! 5.1. Does BSD can support 5:1 audio
  format? And out sound to all speakers?

--
 Roman Y. Bogdanov
 Email: peps37#ktk.ru, ICQ 5535950, http://peps37.ktk.ru/