Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 2006 04:42:50 +1000 (EST)
From:      Ian Smith <smithi@nimnet.asn.au>
To:        "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@flat.berklix.net>
Cc:        freebsd-realtime@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Point in the right direction

Wow, traffic on -realtime ..

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006, Julian H. Stacey wrote:

 > "David Godsey" wrote:
 > > So I have been combing the internet for information on realtime FreeBSD,
 > > but the information is limited.  So there must be some more information
 > > out there, but I do not know where to look.  Can someone direct me please?
 >
 > I'd guessed there was also an embedded list but can't see it at
 > 	http://docs.freebsd.org/mail/current/
 > Other lists may have related interests, eg freebsd-small & freebsd-ppc
 > NanoBSD (& some other small type keyword I can't remember) may  be
 > worth searching on

nano, pico, tiny ..

There was a flurry of embedded activity in -small a while ago.  Though
-small is usually pretty quiet, the embedded folks hived off a separate
list, called -embedded IIRC.  I's suggest checking the -small archives
over the last few months to see if there's anything of interest there.

Cheers, Ian