Date:      Tue, 25 Nov 1997 22:57:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      Alan Char <alanchar@got.net>
To:        dg@root.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 2.2.5 out of memory?

I was indeed setting the datasize.  Before I go installing 2.2.5 again
(and then 2.2.2 again again if it fails), can someone confirm that
there were modifications made in this area?  The release notes don't
say anything about it.  Why would I run out of stack space so much
sooner under 2.2.2 than 2.2.5?  This seems even less likely than
running out of data space sooner.  I have never seen this "out of
memory" dialog with netscape until FreeBSD 2.2.5.  Any info on changes
to the rlimit code would be helpful.  Thanks.  --Alan, alanchar@got.net