Date:      Sat, 02 Jan 1999 15:39:19 -0200
From:      Diego Deboni Rossetto <diego@qualityware.com.br>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing services - NAT, PROXY

Hello All,

Impressive... amazing world, this FreeBSD one...

Well, I´ve been working with Netware fow years, and I´m starting with
FreeBSD now. Release 2.2.8 at moment.

At this moment, I´ve performed the installation routine a couple of
times, just to be make me confortable with it. Amazing... every one
worked out...

Now, I would like to configure a NAT / PROXY service. Image a FreeBSD
machine, using 2 ethernet cards. One has a valid Internet address and
the another one, an Intranet address - such 192.168.x.x . A couple of
workstations would be connected to the Intranet card. I would like to
make FreeBSD to give Internet access to those workstations.

Could someone gently give me the starting points for this NAT
configuration ?

Thanks in Advance!

--

Diego Deboni Rossetto - diego@qualityware.com.br