Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:17:35 -0700
From:      "S.V. Ganesh" <ganesh@serve2net.com>
To:        "Bill Fumerola" <billf@mu.org>, "Kris Kennaway" <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Fwd: TCP PCB size

As of now, do not have access to an environment to do the task.
BTW, always better to say "I do not know" or choose not answer.

As a child, all you have are questions. One grows up,
goes to Stanford paying a lot of money, and stops
asking questions for the fear of being perceived "stupid".

Thanks,
-svg