Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 2015 03:16:08 +0100
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        Rodrigo OSORIO <rodrigo@bebik.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, FreeBSD developers <developers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD foundation flyers translation in french

Rodrigo OSORIO wrote:
> This mail target a french-speaking audience, so the rest of the mail
> will be in french. Sorry.

Wrong list ! This is a global English list  If we globaly posted local
language noise on list, it would kill the list.  No courtesy
translation attached made the post worse; see URLs @
	http://berklix.com/~jhs/trans/

To write in French to a subset of French who don't want English,
copy the example of some Germans who created German BSD
lists for the subset of Germans who want to discuss in German.

I read French, it had nothing new re advocacy for non French,
just an appeal to check French translations, try
	http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-translators

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Linux Unix C Sys Eng Consultant Munich http://berklix.com
	Indent previous with "> ".	Reply Below as a play script.