Date:      Tue, 6 Nov 2001 02:59:07 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "David Scheidt" <rufus@brain.mics.net>
Cc:        "Mike Meyer" <mwm@mired.org>, <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: NatWest? no thanks

Obviously a blind person would not drive a car to a parking garage and
park it and leave then come back and get in it and drive off.  Obviously
I was referring to parking garages where it's just parked cars in the
garage.  Certainly, I can probably construct scenarios where a blind
person might happen to go to a parking garage for some reason.  But I
can also construct scenarios where a man would go to a women's restroom
to relieve himself, yet they do not put urinals in women's restrooms.
(at least, not the ones that I've ever been in which admittedly is not
many)