Date:      Sun, 9 Jul 2006 23:54:30 +0000
From:      "Z.C.B." <vvelox@vvelox.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   interrupt oddity

--Sig_JK.LqK/RUiAO9Y.sYyTRTNA

I just installed 6.1 on a dual core amd machine. That went fine and
it was using the generic SMP kernel. I created a custom kernel using
my previous config but forgot to add the SMP line. It worked well
except for one odd thing. The nvidia card would start using up a nice
chunk of processor time with interrupts and intterupts seem to use a
lot more time in general. I added the line, recompiled, rebooted, and
every thing worked well.

Any one else ever seen any thing like this before or have any idea
what happened or why?

--Sig_JK.LqK/RUiAO9Y.sYyTRTNA

--Sig_JK.LqK/RUiAO9Y.sYyTRTNA--