Date:      Tue, 4 May 2004 16:35:46 +0100
From:      "Darrell Blake" <darrell@dunmanifestin.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   No Mouse

I can't get my mouse working under FreeBSD for some reason. All the =
modules required are in the kernel and the corrent extries (as described =
in the handbook) have been added to rc.conf but for some reason devfs =
doesn't create /dev/ums0. I think it's because it's a wireless keyboard =
and mouse combi (Creative Desktop 6000) which only has one USB =
connection. When I do devusb it only shows as one USB item. Can someone =
point me in the right direction as to how I can get my mouse working =
under FreeBSD?

Cheers,

Darrell