Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:13:34 -0300
From:      Fred Souza <fred@storming.org>
To:        Ian Freislich <ianf@za.uu.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New Kernel Breaks IPFW

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3

> Alas make buildworld fails for the past few days:
> =3D=3D=3D> usr.sbin/config
> <snip>

  [snip]

> > Short term, cd /usr/src/sbin/ipfw; make depend && make all install ough=
t=20
> > to fix it.
>=20
> I tried that as well, but the new binary also dumps core, but works
> well with previous versions of the firewall.  Even back as far as
> my kernel.working from May 7 2003.

  I have been recompiling kernel/world in a 2-10 days basis for a long
  time, and haven't noticed this kind of error here. I just finished a
  make kernel followed by a make world, actually, and everything
  compiled fine. ipfw works normally, too. I dunno if it's got anything
  to do with your scenario, but are you trying those compiles with a
  clean /usr/obj?

  Fred

--=20
"A man does not look behind the door unless he has stood there himself."
		-- Du Bois

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3--