Date:      Tue, 30 Dec 2003 07:51:35 -0400
From:      "Monah Baki" <mbaki@whywire.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   flash support

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup freebsd 4.9 at work as a desktop. I'm having problems with flash, even
though I installed it from ports (linux-flashplugin-6.0r69 and flashplugin-mozilla-0.4.10_2 and
to name a few ), I still can't view some sites.

www.macromedia.com (it says I need to download linux flash
whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/vtour/zionarchives.html (nothing shows up)

I applied what the install said about copying some files to the plugins directory of mozilla.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you