Date:      Tue, 13 Jul 1999 11:08:53 +0200 (SAT)
From:      John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>
To:        laskavy@Gambit.Msk.SU (Sergei Laskavy)
Cc:        root@chi.alameda.net, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [anoncvs.freebsd.org] Remote: Server does not permit empty password login.

I haven't used anonymous cvs to get FreeBSD, so I'm just guessing. Are you
sure that FreeBSD make it available through ssh? None of the examples
in the handbook suggests this. Try unsetting the CVS_RSH environment
variable and see if it makes a difference.

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay@mikom.csir.co.za