Date:      Wed, 7 May 1997 11:48:35 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, mrcpu@cdsnet.net, dennis@etinc.com, tim@futuresouth.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: if_de.c ????

> > I volunteer for the 2nd eschelon for the FS code.  I notice no one is
> > making unionfs and nullfs work yet, still, and it's only been how
>
> Actually, that's doing something of a disservice to Takenori Kato, who
> has been working steadily on unionfs in -current (and even provided
> some 2.2-relative patches here to test, not that I saw anyone actually
> testing them :).  Don't you read your commit mail? ;-)

No.  I cvs diff areas which show up as "M" or "C" in CVS updates,
and updates in general if the files updated are on my "interesting"
list.  It's all automated, and it's much less "noise" traffic than
if I had to sort the interesting commits from the non-interesting.

Now that you have pointed this out, I will look for the changes.

					Regards,
					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---